TESTING - yhrc_copy
The Youth Homelessness Representative Council (YHRC) is a group of 10 young people (aged 18–25 years) who meet several times a year to discuss and plan around issues affecting young people at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
The overall aim of the YHRC is to:
- engage with young people in decision making around issues that affect young people experiencing homelessness
- provide young people with a platform to voice concerns on issues that matter to them
- provide opportunities to collaborate with young people on policy and program development
- provide an opportunity for member services and government to consult with young people about proposed practice and policy changes
- engage with the sector and ensure we are bringing together the collective voice of young people.