TESTING - become_a_member_better_together
Membership is available for specialist homelessness services (SHS), corporations, community organisations and individuals, including children and young people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
As a Yfoundations member you will:
- have direct access to Yfoundations advocacy and member support
- receive invitations to key events within and for the youth homelessness sector
- receive regular information regarding key activities and events within the homelessness and housing sectors
- receive monthly newsletters, weekly sector bulletins, and member mailings
- be invited to our general and annual general meetings
- have voting rights at Yfoundations' annual general meetings
- provide input on our submissions and reports
- have the opportunity to participate in various policy development and other committees
- receive discounts on our conferences, forums and seminar fees as well as specialist training courses and publications
- have access to our Members Portal and Forum (coming soon!).